Privacy & Policy
Collection of Information:We collect various information when you register with us, during your usage of our products and services. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our partner companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes the page you request and other standard browser parameters.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple locations, owned and operated by us. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
- For Communication
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
Choices for Personal Information
- We have your consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Privacy Poicy may be updated or changed at any time without any prior notice.